[tlug] (OFF TOPIC) Re: Texas Airplane Issue

> You all are Okay with taxation issues?

Am I ok with irrationality?  That is a more salient question. You
didn't mark your thread as off-topic by the way.

Change the system in a productive way and if you are not able, lament
your powerlessness in writing in a way that will stir the hearts and
minds of all future generations.  The letter you linked to is
intellectually void and without courage.

Why are you asking me if I am ok with taxes and not if I am ok with
destruction for attention.   People who want to be irrational can
twist non-sense into a cause.  If you are trying to drum up support
for that agenda, I will say in no-uncertain terms that you are wrong.
The individual was wrong and has no justification for his actions.

Taxation is a reality that we need to improve as Taxation is a twisted
political nightmare and surely is unfair.  Taxes did not cause that
problem.  To say so is nothing but distortion. That person was not
happy with his career.  Let's blame Government for everything
(sarcasm)!

> http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/images/02/18/stack.letter.pdf
> http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.general/362915
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhLV7jydPJ8

Your question concerns me a little bit.  Many of us, in the Western
world, deplore terrorist attacks and a lack of outcry in the
communities that spawn the terrorists.  This case is no different
where someone with an agenda decides to go nuts.

I don't recall deaths in the Boston Tea Party - do you?