Re: [tlug] [OT] Looking for Javascript 3-toggle button [SOVLED]

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 02:50:43 +0900, Dave M G <dave@example.com> wrote:

> ... the syntax needs to be more explicit about the CSS:
>
> ctrl.style.backgroundImage = "url('" + newimage + ".png')";

Yep. Should've seen that. After all, that's exactly how you do it in CSS,
so it should be the same using DOM properties in javascript.

> Your help is much appreciated.

No probs. Glad to help.

Besides, I'm working on some DHTML and AJAX right now, plus a bit of
object-oriented PHP at the same time to drive the lot...

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.