Re: [tlug] [OT] Looking for Javascript 3-toggle button

> The code as provided didn't work right away, so I tried to modify it a
> bit, and also customize it, but I'm not sure what is holding it back.

Hi Dave,
Sorry I don't have time to actually test it today, but you're mixing the
jquery way to define "on DOM loaded" processing, with plain javascript,
so maybe that is related?

Oh, actually it is probably this:

>     var ctrl = document.getElementById(radar);

Should be:
>     var ctrl = document.getElementById("radar");

Though the whole point of using jquery is to save you having to write
that, and to save you having to mix javascript in with your HTML  ;-)

Darren

P.S. If you're still struggling by tomorrow afternoon let me know and
I'll post the jquery-esque way to do this.

Specializing in intelligent search (in multiple languages), discovery
of context, aiding communication, and basically helping people find
and make good use of their data.

http://dcook.org/gobet/  (Shodan Go Bet - who will win?)
http://dcook.org/mlsn/ (Multilingual open source semantic network)