[tlug] Apache is still a little wonky

Dave M G writes:

 > My new domain... well, if I try to access it, I get a standard FireFox
 > error for "this domain isn't loading..."

Please give the exact error, character for character.  I'm rather sure
that that is NOT the message you're looking at, because you connect to
a host, pages get loaded, and domains are looked up in the DNS.  Any
of those three could be failing, and I have no idea which from what
you wrote.

 > The only thing that's a hint of a problem is that if I type in
 > http://mysite2.com, it changes to http://www.mysite2.com, whereas my
 > first domain doesn't ever seem to need the "www" subdomain.

Is mysite2.com registered in the DNS?