Re: [tlug] Interesting views

On 2010-01-25 19:16 +0530 (Mon), Tapas Chaturvedi wrote:

> http://gnulinux.in/article/unfetter-it-v30

Oh, it's beautiful!

    What about the bilateral free trade agreements? Isn't that a cause
    based collaboration? Why can't, on similar lines, massive IT based
    collaborations happen?

I think they do. I must admit, I'd never thought of a Certain Large
Consulting Firm as a sort of "commercial NAFTA" before, but it fits
perfectly. It doesn't matter if you're the conslutant or the client:
you've got The Company in between, and no matter which side you're on,
and no matter what you do, you're screwed.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson         <cjs@example.com>         +81 90 7737 2974
             http://www.starling-software.com