[tlug] [OT] Scraping Google Analytics for top ten pages on a site

TLUG,

I use Google Analytics to monitor traffic to my web sites.

On one web site, I'd like to have a list of the top ten most popular pages.

Is there a way I can scrape that data out of Google Analytics for
inclusion in a web page?

I looked around on the web, and it seems there is a Google "API" that
*might* be something that one uses to access that kind of data, but the
terminology is so beyond me, I'm not even sure what it is, let alone if
it is what I'm looking for.

Has anyone done this kind of thing before, or would know what direction
to point me in?

Thanks for any advice.

--
Dave M G