Re: [tlug] getting decent behaviour when hitting 'r' on tlug-mails in mutt

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 03:28:08PM +0100, Tobias Diedrich wrote:
> Christian Horn wrote:
> > i am just so used to the behaviour to hit 'r' in mutt
> > on tlug-mails and get into not writing a mail to the complete
> > list but to just the original sender.
> >
> > Any idea how i could get that behaviour?
>
> set ignore_list_reply_to="yes"

Useful hint, thanks.
Using

  set ignore_list_reply_to="yes"
  subscribe tlug.*@example.com

in .muttrc now give me back the desired behaviour.
The suscribe-option is required to tell mutt what is considered a
list, only then this ignore_list_reply_to is activated:

  When set, if the “Reply-To:” field is set to the same value as the
  “To:” field, Mutt assumes that the “Reply-To:” field was set by the
  mailing list to automate responses to the list, and will ignore
  this field.

The behaviour is fixed now, just as a sideeffect in mutts index/
the default-view over mails in a mailbox i no longer see the mails
sender but a tlug-reference - which is useless since the subject
already states the mail is from tlug.
Didnt see an immediate solution to this and will stick with the
old behaviour for now.

Christian