Re: [tlug] Printer driver in Linux (Oh, Brother?)

I'm using a MFC-6490CW and it works perfectly well on my Gentoo system. Installing the driver was a bit of a hassle (Brother only has rpm and deb) but once set up, everything seems to be perfect. This is printing only, I'm not using the scanner etc. from my PC.
Rgds,
Rainer