Re: [tlug] OT: server closet cabling provider required

Hello Scott,

If you or someone on your team can speak Japanese, I can introduce you to a really good vendor that I have worked with over the last 5 years. They will do the documentation and labeling as part of the deal. They can also do fiber if needed.

Woody

Dan Lamar Woodham Jr. CISSP, CCFS
Yokohama, Japan

Mobile 090-8567-3371