Re: [tlug] getting decent behaviour when hitting 'r' on tlug-mails in mutt

[Replies to tlug-admin@example.com, please, unless they happen not to be
about the configuration or moderation of this list.]

On 2010-01-11 05:39 +0000 (Mon), Josh Glover wrote:

> [Regarding Stephen Turnbull's message:]
>
> This historical background is interesting and topical, but then you
> strayed into political waters.

At risk of getting a moderation bit, I disagree.

I think that Stephen's post was one of the most informative I've ever
seen on this list, and posts of that nature should be encouraged,
not discouraged. And, while inspired by talk about how this list is
administered, the post certainly had scope far broader than that.

If you consider the last part "political," it's certainly no more
"political" than the regular GPL discussions that crop up on this list.
I would say much less so, since it is much more a calm overview of who
has what opinions out there rather than a strongly worded opinion of
one's own of the sort one usually sees in the GPL discussions here.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson         <cjs@example.com>         +81 90 7737 2974
             http://www.starling-software.com