Re: [tlug] Reading Hebrew on Ubuntu / Claws Mail

> When the mail comes to our company mail server (on Network Solutions) it
> is readable but once it arrives locally, it is being truncated and only
> that address block and last word of the current message remain.  The
> message is completely visible on Network Solutions and my private Gmail
> account ... but my boss wants the mail coming to the company mailbox.

You could have a look at the mail on the filesystem (assuming that you're using
POP and MH). If this is broken, I'd suspect a firewall or something similar gone
mad. If the actual file is ok, you could try changing the encoding in claws-mail
manually (View -> Character encoding).

The filters you're using in claws-mail (if any) might be another thing to
investigate.

Finally you could try another email client or preferably something that doesn't
do any processing like fetchmail.

Lars