Re: [tlug] getting decent behaviour when hitting 'r' on tlug-mails in mutt

On Sat, Jan 09, 2010 at 11:13:22PM +0900, Georgi Georgiev wrote:
> Quoting Christian Horn at 09/01/2010-08:52:55(+0100):
> >
> > i am just so used to the behaviour to hit 'r' in mutt
> > on tlug-mails and get into not writing a mail to the complete
> > list but to just the original sender.
>
> What about setting "reply_to" to "ask-yes" (the default)? 'r', then 'n',
> and you are replying to the author. For normal use you would have to
> just hit enter when the reply-to address differs from the from address.

Thats my current config here, its just i routinely hit 'return' when
getting questioned if i want to reply to the address from the
'from'-mailfield.
Maybe i just have to calm down from automatic acting there into reading
and acting more cautious..

Christian