[tlug] [OT] あけましておめでとう!

I just wanted to be the first to wish the whole list a hearty
「あけましておめでとうございます。今年も宜しくお願いします。」:)

2010 marks the ten year anniversary of my love affair with TLUG. Like
any love affair, it has had breathtaking highs, and crushing lows, but
much, much more of the former, thank Jaysus (see, I'm a real Dubliner
now!).

TLUG is so much more than a LUG to me; it is a collection of some of
the smartest, geekiest guys in Tokyo and around the world. It has
landed me a great job (thanks, Mauro!), some great friends (you guys
know who you are!), and landed me in a lot of hot water with my wife
when I crawl back home from the san- or yon-jikai at 07:30 AM... ;)

You guys are awesome, and I just wanted to let you know that I think so. :)

Happy New Year, and have a great 0x07da!

Cheers,
Josh

PS: WTF?
: jglover@example.com; uname -a
Linux jglover-3 2.6.31-17-generic #54-Ubuntu SMP Thu Dec 10 16:20:31
UTC 2009 i686 GNU/Linux