Re: [tlug] Linux 7 year ago? [was Re: [OT] job posting]

Patrick Bernier writes:

 > kernel 0.99pl12. I completely skipped the SLS era, if that rings a
 > bell to you.

Indeed it does.  But My Other System was 386BSD (not BSD386) on a
floppy.  And I built a full BOGUS Linux distro (thank you Rik Faith),
including the X server that didn't work along with the X apps that
did, you remember that distro?  You know, the one with with ever-so-
appropriately named package management system, PMS?