Re: [tlug] Linux 7 year ago? [was Re: [OT] job posting]

Quoting Martin Killmann:
> Guys, stop, I'm starting to feel old.

Ouch.

I'll try to make you feel better.

The first time I tried Linux...

...there was no such thing as a "distro" yet!

Couldn't do much with it either. I'll admit I gave up pretty quickly, and
came back a year or two later when Slackware had a decent offering, with
kernel 0.99pl12. I completely skipped the SLS era, if that rings a bell to you.

/me goes back to hide in the corner of the room

--
()  Patrick (L.) Bernier <pat@example.com>
()  http://www.TZoNE.ORG/~pat/