Re: [tlug] Linux 7 year ago? [was Re: [OT] job posting]

Ngày 2009/12/17 8:12, Clemens Schwaighofer viết:
On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 22:30, Kenneth Burling<burlingk@example.com>  wrote:
I remember doing my first Mandrake boot strap while I was still in
high school. :P I graduated in '96.
I can't remember that there was a mandranke in 96 already. That time
was SUSE and Redhat.
Mandrake was the first distro I tried in 1999.

And I still remember that be able to type "man -k ls" (with the option -k)
made me felt like a hax0r!

It was a long time ago when I was in college :).

BR,

Nguyen Vu Hung.