[tlug] Off-topic: Free PC parts and books (Update) - must go by Friday

Most things are taken. I still have two Pentium 3 systems, various cables and the HuntKey 350 Watt ATX power supply left.

One of the systems is a Compaq 1GHz Pentium 3 with 512MB RAM (max'ed out) with 140GB hard drive and CD burner. Mail me for a photo. It's the compact form factor with one 3.5 and one 5.25 bay. It makes a good Ubuntu system and I've been using another one of these boxes for the past 4 years as a home web server on my FTTH.

The other system is very similar but is a Dell.

It's a 3 min walk from Shinsen station (Inokashira line) or about a 15 min walk from Shibuya station. All items must go by Friday.

Regards,
-Jim 090-2766-7158