Re: [tlug] How and where to get TLUG shirts?

On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 21:10:51 +0900, zev <zev@example.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have a shirt that has not survived the test of time very well?

I've moved house since getting the first TLUG T-Shirt. Indeed, I'm not even
in the same country any more. Because of the upheaval, the short notice on
which I had to move and the fact that I don't own a vehicle and therefore
had to take what I could carry and post/leave the rest, I don't know where
the T-Shirt is now.

> Judging from the interest, I can look into seeing if we can do another
> batch.

I'd most likely be up for another one.

If there are other TLUGgers in the UK or nearby, I'd be willing to act as a
hub for all of them in order to reduce shipping costs.

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

'Palladium' is an answer to a question no one asked.
You want safety, trusted code and no viruses? Get Linux.