Re: [tlug] How and where to get TLUG shirts?

Hi all,

On Dec 2, 2009, at 5:04 PM, Josh Glover wrote:

> 2009/12/2 Edward Middleton <emiddleton@example.com>:
>
>> I guess the question is costs etc.  I believe Zev looked a Cafe press
>> last time but they were considerably more expensive.
>
> No, they were considerably lower quality. Cafe Press is cheap, in both
> meanings of the word.

Indeed, I went with a local shop, Magic Osaka, mainly for the quality.
From most of the people I've seen with shirts, they have managed to stay
in quite good shape.

Does anyone have a shirt that has not survived the test of time very well?

Judging from the interest, I can look into seeing if we can do another batch.

Cheers,
Zev