Re: [tlug] sshfs in fstab not working [SOLVED]

TLUG,

Just marking this as "solved" because I hate leaving a thread hanging.

In the end, I gave up on using sshfs in fstab, and returned to NFS for
my LAN needs.

sshfs does some nice things at the command line, so I still use it to do
some connections, such as to my Android.

But NFS just has rock steady reliability when it comes to starting
network drives at boot up.

Thanks to everyone who provided assistance and suggestions.

--
Dave M G