Re: [tlug] Android Phone

--A daring top post. I wonder if this is appropriate as I am not
directly responding to anyones thread but clarifying my initial post.
As the thread starter perhaps I get special top posting privileges?--

Thanks for all your responses and questions!

The phone will be used in the UK on a Prepay tariff (My dad makes
about 0.1 calls a year) and is unlikely to see any 3G use but he will
undoubtably be hammering the WIFI and GPS.

He is an AS400 developer and will enjoy coding for the thing. We spent
ages getting his psion 3mx to do cool stuff. I think he still plays
with it every now and then :)

Im considering the HTC Magic and the HTC Tattoo. They both seem to
have a similar feature set with the Magic being slightly more
expensive.

I imagine I wont be able to get the tattoo over here? Can you get sim
free unlocked phones in JP? I still haven't made it to Akihabara.

But then again. There are lots of Cheap G1's on ebay....... Half the price!

Ta

Andrew

--
Moonet Ltd, registered in England and Wales No: 06330013 || VAT No: 921 6412 49
1a Orleston road, London, N7 8LH || http://www.moonet.co.uk