Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] Font installed, but not showing up.
- Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 16:57:09 +0900
- From: Dave M G <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [tlug] Font installed, but not showing up.
- User-agent: Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 (X11/20090817)
TLUG, I've made a PHP script that outputs PDF files, and sends them out by email. In the process, I discovered that the font that was most likely to work on Windows and Mac systems was a font called "kozminproregular". When I tested on my own machine (Ubuntu), the font would not render on the PDF. So I got a copy of the font, and installed it on my machine. But it still doesn't render in the PDF. I can use it in other software, like OpenOffice, so I know the font is actually installed. I can also read Japanese in other PDF files that have other fonts. And the PDF files I am making are working fine on Mac and Windows systems. Any idea why I can't see a font I have installed on my system in these PDF files? Any advice would be much appreciated. -- Dave M G http://tlug.jp/mediawiki/index.php?title=User:Dave_M_G
- Re: [tlug] Font installed, but not showing up.
- From: Attila Kinali
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Windows 7 -- possible C&C
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Font installed, but not showing up.
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Windows 7 -- possible C&C
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Font installed, but not showing up.
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links