[tlug] Font installed, but not showing up.

TLUG,

I've made a PHP script that outputs PDF files, and sends them out by email.

In the process, I discovered that the font that was most likely to work
on Windows and Mac systems was a font called "kozminproregular".

When I tested on my own machine (Ubuntu), the font would not render on
the PDF.

So I got a copy of the font, and installed it on my machine.

But it still doesn't render in the PDF. I can use it in other software,
like OpenOffice, so I know the font is actually installed.

I can also read Japanese in other PDF files that have other fonts.

And the PDF files I am making are working fine on Mac and Windows systems.

Any idea why I can't see a font I have installed on my system in these
PDF files?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

--
Dave M G