[tlug] eskimo.com down ?

I'm using eskimo.com for web and name hosting and everything seems blocked. Starting last night ? I don't get my mails, the domain name does not work, eskimo.com does not work either...

I tried to call them (Seattle) but the 2 phone lines don't even get through, there is an operator message saying that the numbers can't be accessed.

1) is there another way to check what is going on there ?
2) is there a quick and dirty way to get the name hosted somewhere else so that I still get my mails ?

Jean-Christophe Helary