Re: [tlug] Ecological disposal of computer parts?

TLUG,

Now that I've fully rebuilt my computer, I have almost an entire
computer's worth of broken parts to get rid of.

Motherboard, CPU, graphics card, some other bits and pieces... all of
them have failed completely, so they can't be sold or passed on to anyone.

But it just seems like there should be a better way of disposing them
than just chucking them in the trash.

Is there anywhere, any way in Tokyo that computer parts can be recycled
or at least disposed of ecologically?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

I'm in the same boat (though I have an nvidia 6800gs if anyone wants it!).

My new Athlon2 250 based system is quite pleasing... Sticking with Xubuntu for now (it picked up the whole new hardware set without hitch) but am thinking of trying something else. Anyway...

Graham