Re: [tlug] Permissions on local Apache web testing environment

Stephen, Curt, Kalin,

Thank you for responding.

I seem to be part way out of the woods, but I'm sorry to say that I
didn't really figure anything out. I rebooted (for other reasons), and
when I got back, the sites seemed to be finding more of the files.

I got less permission errors, and the sites were slightly more functional.

But the situation is not fully resolved. In one site, for example, it
seems to be not finding or running Javascripts. I can verify that the
site should ordinarily work with the same browser referencing the same
files by uploading it to my web hosting service and looking at it there.

But locally, something has changed, and I still can't figure out what.
I'm not sure it is permissions any more.

I'm not even sure what questions to be asking.

--
Dave M G