Re: [tlug] linux@example.com How many widely can we do that?

Now playing: Lynyrd Skynyrd "You Got That Right".

I guess Ronnie Van Zant was not a Windows user, or he would have known
what rights he doesn't have! :-(

Attila Kinali writes:

 > If you don't believe me, find a guy who really knows windows.
 > Yes, they are a rare species, but they can be found.
 > Let him tell you how he solves this or that problem you have when
 > running linux/windows/orwhatever. You'd be suprised how many
 > preinstalled tools windows already comes with.

I wouldn't be surprised by the *count*.  Unfortunately, I *would* be
surprised by the *names*, because the key tool that Windows lacks is
"man -k" (of course a populated \\System\Sources would be nice, too
:-).