Re: [tlug] linux@example.com How many widely can we do that?

And also keep in mind, just because you get to use Linux in a workplace,
that doesn't mean you get to use what you want and is comfortable for
you. When they say "Linux," they may mean, "Fedora Core 3."

As an fvwm user with an extremely heavily customized configuration, I'd
probably be almost as unhappy being forced to use Gnome as I would under
Windows with cygwin.

cjs
                   http://www.starling-software.com