Re: [tlug] Search MySQL for Japanese Names [SOLVED... presumably]

> And, once I'm finished this project, I never want to see MySQL again.

Ouch. I'm not at all a MySQL fan, but I thought the conversation was
about Japanese sorting issues and nothing MySQL specific. Not that I
want to fuel your fire but I wonder what pissed you off so much. It
might be good for many of us to know.

Janos

PS: I have websites with mostly Japanese data in MySQL and no problems
whatsoever. Everything is in UTF-8 btw. Problems I had in the past
that looked like MySQL issues at first often turned out to be my own
mistake.