Re: [tlug] Search MySQL for Japanese Names]

黒鉄章 <akira@example.com> wrote:

> But I don't fill
> in the furigana when they type the kanji version of the name, for fear
> of pissing off those whose name readings are not the most common.

One thing I find interesting with Google is that it gives suggestions
while the user is still typing hiragana that is not yet converted to
kanji, so apparaently it is possible to get raw input from the IME
with javascript.

--
Stephen Lee <sl-tlug@example.com>