Re: [tlug] 15th Aniversary Party 22nd October

I am a little embarrassed to suggest this, but I have a faculty meeting on Thursday this week and don't know how late it will run. Sometimes they go late, sometimes they don't. If it does go late, coming from Chiba I would not be able to get there until about the time the party is breaking up. If we finish up early, I _might_ be able to make this and would enjoy meeting everyone.

I do not want to cause trouble by suggesting I might be there and then possibly not showing up, but I wonder how much leeway there might be in the number of participants? If it would not be a problem, I would try to make it if we get out of the faculty meeting early.

Thanks,
Ralph