Re: [tlug] [OT] eBooks

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 9:09 AM, Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com> wrote:
Unfortunately, I'm out of time to say more at this point, but if anybody
wants to make arrangements to drop by my office in Shinjuku some day or
meet up at some TLUG event, I'd be happy to let you play with my 700 (or
the 505 and possibly 600, once it or they come back from NYC.)

I own a Sony PRS-505 too.  I'd be happy to make the same offer (meeting up for coffee anywhere on the Yamanote between Shinjuku and Akiba is ok).

In fact, if anyone here has a Kindle (International preferred but I don't care), I would love to have a meet-up and talk about pros/cons.

I've been delusitorially working on a tool to reformat those PDFs.

*cheers you on*  PLEASE.

--
Ai Ling Chow | alchow@example.com