Re: [tlug] [OT] eBooks

I've been using hanlin v3 [1] for about a year. In Europe they are
sold as Bebook [2] and Lbook in Russia.  I got mine directly from
Jinke, but wire transfer from Japan will add ~50 bucks extra.
I've been mainly reading books in fb2 and mobi format w/o problems.
Txt and html/chm is ok too, but <CR>s are sometimes not treated
correctly, depending on font/zoom setting. Regular pdf pages are
treated as images, and are a bit too small to read, but specially
formatted ones like on bebook site are fine. Data transfer via SD card
or USB.

Ivan

[1] http://www.jinke.com.cn/Compagesql/English/embedpro/prodetail.asp?id=41
[2] http://mybebook.com/