[tlug] List of Japanese Open Source Projects?

Hi,

On Mon, 5 Oct 2009, Jesse Casman wrote:
> I'm a TLUG fan and lurker from San Francisco. [...]
> I'm interested in finding out more projects that either started
> in Japan or still only really exist in Japan.

I'm also a TLUG lurker, but since this question came up, I'd like to add mention of an open source project our Japanese company recently launched: 3Di Viewer "Rei", a browser plug-in for viewing 3D Internet and virtual world content inside of a web browser, currently targed at OpenSim-based virtual world servers.

The press release is here:
http://3di.jp/en/news/2009093001.html

Feel free to check it out!

Best regards,