Re: [tlug] Javascript support groups that are beginner friendly

Akira,

Thank you for responding.

> No, this is typical...

Thank you for that explanation. That makes a lot of sense in the context
of what I understand about the haphazard evolution of JavaScript.

> Feel free to shoot me a specific question outside the tlug mailing list.

That's a generous offer. I have a question on hand now that I will send
to you now.

I'm still open to suggestions for JavaScript communities if anyone has
any suggestions.

--
Dave M G
http://tlug.jp/mediawiki/index.php?title=User:Dave_M_G