[tlug] List of Japanese Open Source Projects?

Hey all,

I'm a TLUG fan and lurker from San Francisco. Quick question for the
group: Are there any good online resources covering Japanese open
source projects? Ruby, of course, is famous. I'm interested in finding
out more projects that either started in Japan or still only really
exist in Japan. Any suggestions of individual projects or sites that I
can look at (either English or Japanese) would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers from Fog City,
Jesse

--
Jesse Casman, Page One PR