[tlug] [Notice] An annual big electronics hardware trade fair - CEATEC2009 next week

TLUGER,

Hi,
I guess many TLUGERs could have already known it
but I want to inform you about this event in advance
for note.
An annual big electronics hardware trade fair exhibition is scheduled
to be held in the coming next week at Makuhari Messe (Chiba)

http://www.ceatec.com/2009/en/

Admission charge is free if you pre-register !

Exhibitors at conferences include
Intel Atom processors, the most advanced 3D panels,
the most advanced HD components, Cloud computing etc. etc. etc.

The exhibited technology at this event is further advanced than
we can usually see and check products in Akihabara.

This event is a Japanese event which I missed very much
when I was living abroad for 9 years.
Hope this info will be of your help and concerns.

Sotaro