Re: [tlug] 15th Aniversary Party 22nd October

On Thu, 01 Oct 2009 22:17:31 +0900
Alexander Danilov <alexander.a.danilov@example.com> wrote:
> >> 1. Edward + 1
> >> 2. cjs
> >> 3. Pietro Zuco
> >> 4. Travis (no drinks)
> >> 5. The Unwelcome Guest (I'll split Travis's drinks with Curt)
> >> 6. @mreinsch
> >> 7. Zev
> >> 8. Sotaro
> >> 9. Kyle Hasegawa
> >> 10. Mattia
> >> 11. Tobias (Lurking too much, but since I'm in Tokyo now...)
> > 12. Alberto Tomita
> >
> > we need more people to sign up, otherwise we won't reach the critical mass needed to reserve the place and break even on the catering.
> >
> > if we don't get at least 30 people in the next few days, we may have to cancel this event.
>
> I saw a date, but not a time. What time do you plan to start a party?
on Thursday, the last session is scheduled to finish at 16:45
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/japan-linux-symposium/schedule

we have a choice of starting early and then go to a nijikai, or have it from around 19:00-22:00
(the plan is for a 3-hour open bar and a dinner buffet)