Re: [tlug] comand-line recording...

On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 23:27, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:
Er ... doesn't sudo log every command it executes?  How about
chown'ing every program that the user should execute to an otherwise
unprivileged account (with a nologin password and no
.ssh/authorized_keys, etc).  Clumsy, but might be enough to get what
Bruno needs/wants.

Yes. sudo is an option. I had this idea too... For instance scripting a $HOME/bin
to all /usr/bin and /bin commands (to avoid typing "sudo")...

I just don't like the idea, it is not "elegant"...

Stephen, thanks for your answer... The idea is:
1) we log-in with our own id
2) we "su" to the generic account (this is logged)
3) I want the commands made from this generic account recorded

"script" is OK (for instance added to .profile, this is what I plan today), but just messy, as said in my first email...

Bruno.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.