Re: [tlug] 15th Aniversary Party 22nd October

Hi Edward,

On Saturday 26 September 2009 12:57:07 Edward Middleton wrote:
> We are planning on having the 15th anniversary party on the 22nd of
> October in Akihabara.  We are at the stage of booking the venue and need
> to get an idea of how many people plan on attending.  We were planning
> on charging 5,000 a head (is this too much for anyone?).  If you are
> interested in attending could you reply to this email.

I guess this cost includes (drink-all-you-can) alcohol..?  Would it be
possible to have a cheaper rate for those who do not want drinks?  I drink
neither alcohol nor caffeine, and 5,000 is very high considering that I would
just drink water.  3,000 is my limit unless the food is *really* good
(上級刺身、黒毛和牛、…).

Cheers,

Travis