Re: [tlug] Home Hardware Problem -- Please Check My Findings

CL wrote:
> I have a couple of P4-powered IBM ThinkCentres: one a 2.8GHz model for
> games and for my daughter to use when looking up stuff for school, and a
> 3.0GHz model;

This may be of no relevance for you problem,  but (the probably
identical) junk system you helped me repair[1] had a poor electrical
electrical connection on the 12V line.  It exhibited similar behavior.

Cheers,

Edward

1. http://lists.tlug.jp/ML/0812/threads.html#00221