Re: [tlug] Enable Javascript for Android?

Hi,

>> Works with the iPhone but not really as expected. I have to click
>> somewhere on the bar and then the slider moves to that point - I
>> cannot slide the slider with my finger to the wished position.

Seems the same with Android.

Dave have you looked at

http://www.extjs.com/products/extjs/

You can try this on your ht003a
http://www.extjs.com/deploy/dev/examples/slider/slider.html

[if you look real carefully, you'll not the sliders work but the tool
tips for the sliders don't display.  Maybe you didn't want tooltips
but it just shows that some customization for the touch screen might
be necessary.  I think it's related to not sliding with the slider]

It's :
*crossbrowser
*GNU GPL license v3.

The sample sliders run as described above.

I don't know how easy it is to get your rainbow graphic in but I don't
use extjs.  I use GXT which is their GoogleWebToolkit version (I
program in java).

Note:  extjs.com is hated by bsd type lovers as they were under a bsd
type license but then switched as they felt large organizations were
taking their code, repackaging it and leaving them in the cold.  They
went gpl v3 to avoid that situation but somepeople are really angry at
them.  I personally don't see why.

You can get the src but maybe not the src in cvs (unless you go the
dual license route).  This means that any errors that get fixed in cvs
aren't there until a release but ... for me that's ok.