Re: [tlug] Enable Javascript for Android?

Dave M G <dave@example.com> writes:

>> does not work on my Android - tried both default browser and Opera Mini.
> Thanks for confirming.
>
> So the question remains... what is the difference between Javascript on
> FireFox and Javascript on Android?

Just a stab in the dark, but could the problem be with fetching the
javascript files from http://yui.yahooapis.com?

Maybe the android won't grab stuff from sites other than the domain
serving the current page? Or maybe all of that bloated Yahoo code
crosses over some size limit.

Dave