Re: [tlug] Enable Javascript for Android?

On Sep 18, 2009, at 7:59 AM, Dave M G wrote:

<snip>

The JavaScript is a slider from Yahoo's User Interface library:
http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/slider/

My version of the slider is here on this page:
http://karamoh.com

All I did was change the graphics a bit. As mentioned before, it works
in FireFox.

Can anyone with an Android check it?

Out of curiosity, can someone with an iPhone take a look at it as well?

Works with the iPhone but not really as expected. I have to click somewhere on the bar and then the slider moves to that point - I cannot slide the slider with my finger to the wished position.

Niels