Re: [tlug] Enable Javascript for Android?

Mike,

Thank you for responding.

> There is a setting in the Android browser that allow you to turn
> JavaScript on or off.
> Browser -> Menu key -> More -> Settings -> Enable JavaScript
> Have you checked this already?

Yes, and I did so again just now so I am 100% sure.

The JavaScript is a slider from Yahoo's User Interface library:
http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/slider/

My version of the slider is here on this page:
http://karamoh.com

All I did was change the graphics a bit. As mentioned before, it works
in FireFox.

Can anyone with an Android check it?

Out of curiosity, can someone with an iPhone take a look at it as well?

--
Dave M G
http://tlug.jp/mediawiki/index.php?title=User:Dave_M_G