[tlug] Lunch?

I keep missing the regular meetings as Saturday afternoons and Friday evenings generally don't work so well with my schedule. Does anyone by any chance work around the Shibuya/Omotesando area? I wonder if some occasional short meetups over lunch or dinner might be interesting/beneficial as a way to get to know a few other members.

On a partly related note, I'd like to have a casual chat with someone more knowledgeable than me about how to improve a network layout at an NGO. We have some issues to improve and I'm just not up on what hardware and options might be available in our budget range. I'd rather not post a network diagram on line for the public to peruse if at all possible.

- Jason