Re: [tlug] 2009-09-12 Technical meeting.

Matthew wrote:
--- On Sun, 9/13/09, Jim Tittsler <jwt-tlug@example.com> wrote:
Wow. Impressive turnout. TLUG is going to be back up to HSBC- meeting-era > strength soon.

Did anyone do a headcount? Felt like about 40 people.

Edward wrote:
I think Jim Grisanzio counted about 50 but it was a bit hard to tell as people were moving around a bit. We had more then the last meeting anyway.

You can count 40 people in this pic, and my estimate there is at least 10-15 people not in the pic up front. 3912014811_2538370b3f-1.jpg (Jim Grisanzio's pic of most of the room during the presentation)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jimgris/3912014811/

Since Sun offers up the space, WiFI, and other paranafinalia (backpacks, Solaris stuff etc...) I don't see to much of a problem with being asked to sign in for the meeting,
as long as the list is only used for TLUG and for the pic shots.
Anybody have any other ideas on this?

Cheers!

Bruce