[tlug] HT-03A (HTC G2) info the android phone

Hi guys,
I was interested in buying the android g2 magic, as my AU contract is ending this month it is the good occasion to change to docomo.
I have only a small question hoping that somebody might know:
For around 330 Yen per month they are giving around 4560 packet to use for internet. What can I do with these packets? How many MB are? Becouse once finished these packets the price raise very fast.....I use very often wi-fi, so I would use these packets only to check gmail account and send few e-mail. Do you think these few packets are sufficient?

Hoping that somebody of you bought the G2 and can help me, I wish you all a nice week end.
Thank you very much
Matteo