[tlug] Free XBox (v1.1)

Hi Chris.

    As I said today at the TLUG technical meeting I have an X-Box. I was going to install Linux onto and use as a media PC ... but then I was given a different media PC instead. According to http://www.xbox-linux.org/wiki/Contents this version of the X-Box can be hacked fairly easy, without needing a mod chip.

   Let me know some time when you'll be in- Tue before your evening meeting seemed the most likely time I think.

Cheers,

Akira