Re: [tlug] BFS aka Brain Fuck Scheduler - did anybody try it yet?

2009年 9月 10日(木)10:09 am に Alexei Anisimov さんは書きました:

> Btw - are there any pitfalls in using Cyanogen on Android you know about?

I haven't used the experimental roms yet, but there is a lot going on there,
so people are reporting various problems. So, still not 'safe', I guess, but
should be OK if you just want to try it out and go back to stable later.

I've been running stable for a while and no problems so far. Just make
sure you backup your original image and write down settings you care about
(including APN stuff and such).