[tlug] Create a direct command icon in Gnome

TLUG,

This seems like it should be a crazy-simple thing to do, but I can't
find anything on the web.

I want to create an icon on my desktop that when clicked, runs the
following command:

ssh -X computerB@example.com

I can create an icon in a Gnome panel by just right clicking and
selecting "Add Custom Application".

But for creating something on the desktop or in a folder, all I can find
is how to create a link to an existing command via the command line. But
if the command doesn't already exist somewhere...

Surely there's a way to do this...?

--
Dave M G
http://tlug.jp/mediawiki/index.php?title=User:Dave_M_G